HOW TO GET RID OF TICKS
- Detect the ticks on your dog or cat.
- With tweezers, get as close to your animal’s skin as possible.
- Gently but firmly pull up.
- If the head is still in your pet’s skin, use a sterilized needle to gently remove the head.
- Flush the tick down the toilet or drown it in alcohol.
- Clean the area with rubbing alcohol or soapy water.
- Detox your yard by regularly trimming and cutting grass.
- Regularly shampoo your dog or cat during peak tick season and use a natural tick repellent.
Check with our international veterinarians for the most suitable stick prevention for your dogs!