FULL-TIME VETERINARY DOCTOR
Looking for a new experience?
Animal Doctors is looking for enthusiastic and adventurous Vets! We are looking for a dynamic veterinary surgeon to join our growing international team in Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam.
Who We Are
We are a 100% companion animal practice seeing small animals from all over the world. As one of the only full-service veterinary clinics in the country, we offer our customers a premium service based at our purpose-designed clinics in the city centers. Our clients are a mix of expatriates and locals who place great importance on the health and welfare of their pets. Our set-up provides the full range of services and ‘toys’ – digital X-ray, Ultrasound, in-house lab etc. We operate a main hospital and a second branch clinic in Ho Chi Minh City – these are currently staffed by 3 international veterinarians and supported by a local veterinary team.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for dynamic, motivated veterinarians for full-time positions with our team. Successful candidates will be motivated self-starters who are adaptable to different working environments. Our positions are for a minimum of 12 months – with the option to extend!
We expect successful candidates to be flexible, support the clinical operations of the clinic, work closely with our Pet Travel specialists and contribute to the ongoing development of the Hospital.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE:
• A Degree in Veterinary Medicine
• A willingness to understand the different cultural environment
• Experience working sole-charge and OOHs
• Strong communication skills
• Strong surgical/orthopaedic skills would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Work Permits & Veterinary Registration
• Competitive Locally Paid Salary
• A unique experience in Vietnam
• A great work-life balance (4 days on, 3 days off) and a chance to explore Asia
• The opportunity to grow with our Company
If you are looking for a change and to experience some of Asia’s most vibrant environments, rich culture and a fantastic quality of life this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
Interested candidates, please send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
• Current and Anticipated Salary
• Country of Veterinary Registration